28.9.11

Giving Him the Glory

This morning I decided to not head out of the house so quickly to story time or play group and instead sit and enjoy the morning that I am forever thankful for.  I was reading the "Story time bible" to my daughter and it was talking about God bringing Light into the Darkness.  So we did a little exercise with a dark room and a flash light. 
I love seeing the fresh new things in my daughters eyes.  When was the last time you thought about what it would be like if God didn't make Light???  It would be pretty tough to enjoy the little things in life that we so frequently take advantage of.  Like gardening, hiking, going to parks, and enjoying rays of sunlight in your kitchen window. 
Today I want to give God the glory for making the light, the sea, the mountains, the land...  God is good to us... all the time!

1 Cor 1:9
God who called you into fellowship with His son Jesus Christ our Lord is Faithful.

1 comment: