15.2.12

Turning over a new leaf

I have to say I have not been blogging for a few specific reasons.  It is not because I do not enjoy it, but instead because I have been overwhelmed with my own personal expectation of why my blog should be like.  I had an idea of how I wanted my blog to be, then as I started following all these other amazing blogs done by amazing women on couponing, cooking, frugal living, and more I was .. well to say the least overwhelmed.  Why should I do it, if everyone else is already doing it so much better than I can??

Well.. I am not going to do it!  But I am going to blog.  I have made a few changes in my blog - from being "The Daily Kindle" it is now "My Daily Kindle" - I made this change because I need this blog for me, this is my output to see the good and wonderful things that God is doing in my life and my family's life!  I used to be a big journaler.. but now.. I guess I type more... I talk to my friends.. but to process what God is doing I need to write it down.

This blog has from the beginning inspired me to be better, be more of the woman I want to be, more of the child of God I want to be. 

To recap what I am saying - I am not going to promise anything, but I will write down my journey as I live it, and hash out my thoughts and fears about our life here... in My Daily Kindle!  Wanna join me??

Today - what is going on Today???  I just feel as if I should take the idea of wanting to feel in as if I was in "idle" out of my mind.  Not that being in idle sounds great anyways, but when you have been running full speed for three years idling does sound appealing!  For those who don't know me personally, and do not know what I am talking about here is a little timeline for you ::
2007 - move to Bend
2008 - new job - new house - school - unexpected horse injury expenses - and near the end of the year decision to bring a child in our life.
2009 - NEW CHILD - a lot of unexpected drama with our child (adoption) - and a lot of unexpected expenses - end of 2009 - Adoption finalization!
2010 - New house - unemployment - expenses....New job
2011 - New house (yes this does seem like an unfortunate pattern!) - lay off - unemployment - New Job ... great new job.... still expenses...
2012 - Great new job is shaky.... 

So my husbands recent new job that we have been truly blessed with is not so much up in the air, but is changing... not idling!  The company he works with is selling so he has a few choices, to move with the company that he currently works with or to change to the new company that bought the business.  There are also a few other variables in the picture, he has testing for a county job, and an interview...

Sometimes... actually a lot of the times I feel that there are so many things that are blessings in disguise.  I love change...  ask any of my friends... I bet there hasn't been a time in the last three months that they have come to my house and seen my furniture in the same place!  I keep moving things around in my current present life because I love the new.  I do right now... feel that God does understand my need for change, or am I anticipating the change in my life so I am changing my physical life??

There are so many things going on, and I feel like 4 years ago, I would have spent a few days alone with the Lord and had it "figured out"... how can you do that with a three year old?  I did read my bible today... it was the Storybook bible... but I did read it! :)   

So again - how many times have I changed my mind about this blog!! 

Cheers - Here is to change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment