30.9.11

Be still and wait

WHAT..  today I am hoping for a little Mary and a little less Martha in me!  Ever have a sudden big change in your life that makes you feel the need to fix??   Well today I did!  When stuff like this happen to me I feel the sudden need to fix it... change it... but I can fix this... or change it.  I know that I can try all I want, but this time it just doesn't feel right. 
So today I am praying for the grace and strength to sit and be still... to wait and see what our God can do! 

So here is me telling myself and today I really need an AMEN FROM YOU!!

GOD IS BIGGER THAN ME
GOD IS BIGGER THAN THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE
GOD IS BIGGER THAN MY FEARS
GOD IS BIGGER THAN MY ANXIETY
GOD IS BIGGER...... THAN ALL!!

Now... can I hear that AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment